Single Small Scapular Medal Necklace 14 Karat Yellow Gold
Single Small Scapular Medal Necklace 14 Karat Yellow Gold
Love this necklace which consists of only one Scapular medal mounted on a cable chain with a length of 18 inches and a jumper ring at 16 inches to shorten its length. The medal's dimensions are 9.0mm (L) X 6.0mm (W). This Scapular medal is the traditional one that has Our Lady of Mount Carmel on one side and on the reverse side the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This necklace offers the same protection of the standard longer scapular necklace. This Scapular Medal is the "Catholic Dog Tag" which comes from the Brown Scapular, revealed to St. Simon Stock in 1251, is a way for us, upon our death, to be identified as a child of God. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel said,“This will be the sign of the privilege that I have obtained for thee and for the children of Carmel; whoever dies clothed with this habit will be preserved from the eternal flames."
Besides manufacturing and designing women and children jewelry, we aim to exceed complete customer satisfaction. We are confident with our unique designs and eye for style that all of our jewelry will delight you and exceed your expectations. If, however, you decide to return your purchase, we will gladly refund, replace, or exchange any unworn item within 14 calendar days from the date you receive the order. This only applies for online purchases. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you received free shipping from your purchase, shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit.
Any unworn, non-engraved jewelry item that is still in its original condition with an attached security/price tag can be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
Any item that shows any signs of wear or tear or has been altered will not be acceptable for return. Jewelry items that have been engraved, special-sized, or customized orders are non-returnable. Please note that returns of items with detached security/price tags (even if a security tag was taken off and reattached later) will not be honored at any time. Jewelry Items marked or placed under clearance are not-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions!
Special Order or Custom Work
Special order and custom order designs are not returnable. Deposits placed on special order or custom order designs are non-refundable. Repairs and servicing charges are for the work performed and the payments or deposits received are not refundable.
Return/Exchange Instructions: We encourage our customers to always call us first if you wish to return for a refund or exchange our jewelry items.
Please Note: If you receive one of our jewelry items as a gift, and do not have the original receipt please call us first before coming in to exchange your jewelry piece and request a Return Authorization (follow the protocol below). (This will be the only exception to our Return/Exchange policy in which there will not be a receipt available).
- Return Authorization Code. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RAC) from one of our customer service representatives by calling us at (305) 375-9130/ 786-589-3076 or emailing us at email@example.com. Write this code on the original invoice/packing slip or package label if no receipt is available AND on the return shipping label. Any unauthorized (lacking RAC), improperly packaged, or uninsured packages will be returned to sender.
- Return/Exchange at the Store. If you are bringing the return/exchange in person with no receipt please bring the RAC Code given to you at the time of the call. Please note the jewelry item must be in the original packaging and with security price tag attached.
Securely Package Your Return (Shipping Only). Include all original packaging and documentation. Please make a copy of the original invoice for your personal records. Failure to return any appropriate diamond/appraisal certificates delivered with your item will result in a $250 replacement charge. For security reasons, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the outside of the box. Do not write “gems’ or “jewelry” on the label or outside contents of the box. Make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on top of the box.
- Ship the package to:
- B.O.S. , Inc.
36 N.E. 1st Street Suite 133
- Telephone: 305-375-9130/305-374-6950
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insure Your Return. If the invoiced price is:
- Less than $500:Ship via any mail carrier. Fully insure the shipment and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
- More than $500:Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail, insure for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. (FedEx and UPS will not insure shipments over $500.) B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
Terms of Refund
Regarding the terms of refund please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at (305) 375-9130 / 786-589-3076 if you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy.
Pricing or Product Errors
Although BOSJewelers.com site is constantly updated for accuracy purposes, some unintentional errors or discrepancies may occur, in which case we will inform you immediately.
Once the package has been received and accepted the refund process will begin. The item will be inspected by one of our Graduate Gemologists to confirm that the original item has been returned and that it is in acceptable condition. Refund process requires 2-4 business days for inspection and return.
Important: If the item returned has been engraved, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted for return.