In-Store Return Policy
EXCHANGES ONLY/ NO REFUNDS
Besides manufacturing and designing women and children jewelry, we aim to exceed complete customer satisfaction. We are confident with our unique designs and eye for style that all of our jewelry will delight you and exceed your expectations. If, however, you decide to return your purchase, we will gladly exchange any unworn item of jewelry, for another item of jewelry in the store, within 7 days from purchase, or offer a store credit to be used another day (within a 30 Day period) towards another purchase. We have a strict NO REFUNDS policy for all in-store bought jewelry items. In order to be able to exchange the item of jewelry the original receipt of purchase must be presented at the time of exchange.
These policies only apply to in-store purchases. Online purchases have a separate and different Return Policy.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLINE RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO IN-STORE PURCHASES.
Any unworn, non-engraved jewelry item that is still in its original condition with the original box/packaging provided by the store can be exchanged, or returned for a store credit, within 7 days of purchase and with the original receipt given at the time of purchase.
Any item that shows any signs of wear or tear or has been altered will not be acceptable for return/exchange. Jewelry items that have been engraved, special-sized, or customized orders are non-returnable/non-exchangeable. Please note that returns of items not in the original packaging/box and accompanied by the original receipt will not be accepted.
Special Order or Custom Work
Special order and custom order designs are not returnable. Deposits placed on special order or custom order designs are non-refundable. Repairs and servicing charges are for the work performed and the payments or deposits received are not refundable.
Return/Exchange Instructions: We encourage our customers to always call us first if you wish to return for exchange our jewelry items.
Please Note: If you receive one of our jewelry items as a gift, and do not have the original receipt please call us first before coming in to exchange your jewelry piece and request a Return Authorization (follow the protocol below). (This will be the only exception to our Return/Exchange policy in which there will not be a receipt available).
- Return Authorization Code. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RAC) from one of our customer service representatives by calling us at (305) 375-9130/ 786-589-3076 or emailing us at email@example.com. Write this code on the original invoice/packing slip or package label if no receipt is available AND on the return shipping label. Any unauthorized (lacking RAC), improperly packaged, or uninsured packages will be returned to sender.
- Return/Exchange at the Store. If you are bringing the return/exchange in person with no receipt please bring the RAC Code given to you at the time of the call. Please note jewelry item must be in the original packaging.
Securely Package Your Return (Shipping Only). Include all original packaging and documentation. Please make a copy of the original invoice for your personal records. Failure to return any appropriate diamond/appraisal certificates delivered with your item will result in a $250 replacement charge. For security reasons, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the outside of the box. Do not write “gems’ or “jewelry” on the label or outside contents of the box. Make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on top of the box.
- Ship the package to:
- B.O.S. , Inc.
36 N.E. 1st Street Suite 133
- Telephone: 305-375-9130/305-374-6950
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insure Your Return. If the invoiced price is:
- Less than $500:Ship via any mail carrier. Fully insure the shipment and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
- More than $500:Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail, insure for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. (FedEx and UPS will not insure shipments over $500.)
Terms of Exchange Only / No Refunds
Regarding the terms of exchange only / no refunds please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at (305) 375-9130 / 786-589-3076 if you have any questions regarding our return exchange policy only / no refund policy.
Pricing or Product Errors
Although we at B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. are constantly updated for accuracy purposes, some unintentional errors or discrepancies may occur, in which case we will inform you immediately if there are any pricing or product errors.
Inspection of Items Returned for Exchange Only
Once the jewelry item for return and exchange only has been received and accepted the exchange process will begin. The item will be inspected by one of our Graduate Gemologists to confirm that the original item has been returned and that it is in acceptable condition and can be exchanged for another item of jewelry or store credit.
Important: If the item returned has been engraved, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted for return/exchange.