Miraculous Medal Rosary Style Pearl Necklace 14K Yellow Gold
Need it faster? Text us or Whatsapp Us at 786-589-3076
- Mother – Her open arms, the "recourse" we have in her.
- Immaculate – The words, "conceived without sin."
- Assumed into Heaven – She stands on the globe.
- Mediatrix – Rays from her hands symbolizing "graces."
- Our Protection – Crushes the serpent (Gn 3:15).
- The large letter "M" – Mary as Mother, Mediatrix.
- Cross and bar – Jesus' Cross of Redemption. Interleaving of the M and the cross shows Mary’s close involvement with Jesus, which also implied her role as mediatrix
- 12 stars – 12 Apostles; also recall the vision of Saint John as experienced in Book of Revelation 12:1: "And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars"
- Left Heart – The Sacred Heart of Jesus, who died for the sins of humankind.
- Right Heart – The Immaculate Heart of Mary, who intercedes for sinners.
- Flames around both hearts – The burning love Jesus and Mary have for all people.
Delicate and beautiful, Rosary style, necklace comes with a Miraculous Medal, fresh water pearls (3.0mm) and six 3.0mm gold beads. The Miraculous Medal's dimensions are 12.0mm (L) X 8.0mm (W). The necklace is 16 inches long with an 1 1/2 inch extension hanging with the Miraculous Medal.
Symbolism and History:
The Miraculous Medal (French: Médaille miraculeuse), also known as the Medal of Our Lady of Grace, is a devotional medal, the design of which was originated by Saint Catherine Labouré following her apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Rue du Bac, Paris, France. It was made by goldsmith Adrien Vachette.