Half Round Traditional Comfort Fit Wedding Band 14K Gold
Half Round Traditional Comfort Fit Wedding Band 14K Gold
Classic half round, comfort fit wedding band crafted in 14 karat gold . These type of wedding bands are available by request only and made to order. We can manufacture this style of wedding band very fast but please allow 2-5 business days to complete your order. This style of band is available for order in 3mm - 6mm in finger sizes 5-12 and half sizes as well. If you need a size below 5 or above 12 please text us at 786-589-3076 or email us at email@example.com for a price quotation and to place the order it takes 2-5 business days.
**If you wish to purchase in 18 karat yellow or white gold please contact us at 786-589-3076.**
**If you also wish to order in 14K or 18K Rose Gold please contact us at the number above.**
**Please Note: Prices on these bands are subject to change without prior notice. The prices stipulated on the website are competitive and approximate prices and cannot be guaranteed. However, we will always strive to keep the price stated and we would notify you ahead of time of any change.**
Besides manufacturing and designing women and children jewelry, we aim to exceed complete customer satisfaction. We are confident with our unique designs and eye for style that all of our jewelry will delight you and exceed your expectations. If, however, you decide to return your purchase, we will gladly refund, replace, or exchange any unworn item within 14 calendar days from the date you receive the order. This only applies for online purchases. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you received free shipping from your purchase, shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit.
Any unworn, non-engraved jewelry item that is still in its original condition with an attached security/price tag can be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
Any item that shows any signs of wear or tear or has been altered will not be acceptable for return. Jewelry items that have been engraved, special-sized, or customized orders are non-returnable. Please note that returns of items with detached security/price tags (even if a security tag was taken off and reattached later) will not be honored at any time. Jewelry Items marked or placed under clearance are not-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions!
Special Order or Custom Work
Special order and custom order designs are not returnable. Deposits placed on special order or custom order designs are non-refundable. Repairs and servicing charges are for the work performed and the payments or deposits received are not refundable.
Return/Exchange Instructions: We encourage our customers to always call us first if you wish to return for a refund or exchange our jewelry items.
Please Note: If you receive one of our jewelry items as a gift, and do not have the original receipt please call us first before coming in to exchange your jewelry piece and request a Return Authorization (follow the protocol below). (This will be the only exception to our Return/Exchange policy in which there will not be a receipt available).
- Return Authorization Code. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RAC) from one of our customer service representatives by calling us at (305) 375-9130/ 786-589-3076 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write this code on the original invoice/packing slip or package label if no receipt is available AND on the return shipping label. Any unauthorized (lacking RAC), improperly packaged, or uninsured packages will be returned to sender.
- Return/Exchange at the Store. If you are bringing the return/exchange in person with no receipt please bring the RAC Code given to you at the time of the call. Please note the jewelry item must be in the original packaging and with security price tag attached. This applies to jewelry received as a gift only.
Securely Package Your Return (Shipping Only). Include all original packaging and documentation. Please make a copy of the original invoice for your personal records. Failure to return any appropriate diamond/appraisal certificates delivered with your item will result in a $250 replacement charge. For security reasons, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the outside of the box. Do not write “gems’ or “jewelry” on the label or outside contents of the box. Make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on top of the box.
- Ship the package to:
- B.O.S. , Inc.
36 N.E. 1st Street Suite 133
- Telephone: 305-375-9130/305-374-6950
- Email: email@example.com
Insure Your Return. If the invoiced price is:
- Less than $500:Ship via any mail carrier. Fully insure the shipment and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
- More than $500:Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail, insure for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. (FedEx and UPS will not insure shipments over $500.) B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
Terms of Refund
Regarding the terms of refund please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (305) 375-9130 / 786-589-3076 if you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy.
Pricing or Product Errors
Although BOSJewelers.com site is constantly updated for accuracy purposes, some unintentional errors or discrepancies may occur, in which case we will inform you immediately.
Once the package has been received and accepted the refund process will begin. The item will be inspected by one of our Graduate Gemologists to confirm that the original item has been returned and that it is in acceptable condition. Refund process requires 2-4 business days for inspection and return.
Important: If the item returned has been engraved, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted for return.