St. Benedict Medal 14K Gold 12MM
St. Benedict Medal 14K Gold 12MM
This spectacular medallion is double sided with the St. Benedict image with the cross on the back. The medal is crafted in 14K Two Tone Gold (white and yellow).
The story of St. Benedict was born at Nursia, Italy, in 480 and had a profound veneration for the holy Cross and for our Saviour Crucified. In virtue of the Sign of the Cross, he wrought many miracles and exercised great power over the spirits of darkness.
Around the image of St. Benedict are these words in Latin "May his presence protect us in the hour of death."
The reverse of the Medal shows the image of the Cross. Around the margin are the initials of Latin words which form verses supposed to have originated with the holy Father Benedict himself. The words are in latin but the translation on the cross are "May the holy Cross be my light; let not the dragon be my guide."
This medal can be given for baptismal, christening or First Communion gifts. There is no special way to wear the medal but people prefer to wear the cross side image to the front.
Besides manufacturing and designing women and children jewelry, we aim to exceed complete customer satisfaction. We are confident with our unique designs and eye for style that all of our jewelry will delight you and exceed your expectations. If, however, you decide to return your purchase, we will gladly refund, replace, or exchange any unworn item within 14 calendar days from the date you receive the order. This only applies for online purchases. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you received free shipping from your purchase, shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit.
Any unworn, non-engraved jewelry item that is still in its original condition with an attached security/price tag can be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
Any item that shows any signs of wear or tear or has been altered will not be acceptable for return. Jewelry items that have been engraved, special-sized, or customized orders are non-returnable. Please note that returns of items with detached security/price tags (even if a security tag was taken off and reattached later) will not be honored at any time. Jewelry Items marked or placed under clearance are not-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions!
Special Order or Custom Work
Special order and custom order designs are not returnable. Deposits placed on special order or custom order designs are non-refundable. Repairs and servicing charges are for the work performed and the payments or deposits received are not refundable.
Return/Exchange Instructions: We encourage our customers to always call us first if you wish to return for a refund or exchange our jewelry items.
Please Note: If you receive one of our jewelry items as a gift, and do not have the original receipt please call us first before coming in to exchange your jewelry piece and request a Return Authorization (follow the protocol below). (This will be the only exception to our Return/Exchange policy in which there will not be a receipt available).
- Return Authorization Code. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RAC) from one of our customer service representatives by calling us at (305) 375-9130/ 786-589-3076 or emailing us at email@example.com. Write this code on the original invoice/packing slip or package label if no receipt is available AND on the return shipping label. Any unauthorized (lacking RAC), improperly packaged, or uninsured packages will be returned to sender.
- Return/Exchange at the Store. If you are bringing the return/exchange in person with no receipt please bring the RAC Code given to you at the time of the call. Please note the jewelry item must be in the original packaging and with security price tag attached.
Securely Package Your Return (Shipping Only). Include all original packaging and documentation. Please make a copy of the original invoice for your personal records. Failure to return any appropriate diamond/appraisal certificates delivered with your item will result in a $250 replacement charge. For security reasons, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the outside of the box. Do not write “gems’ or “jewelry” on the label or outside contents of the box. Make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on top of the box.
- Ship the package to:
- B.O.S. , Inc.
36 N.E. 1st Street Suite 133
- Telephone: 305-375-9130/305-374-6950
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insure Your Return. If the invoiced price is:
- Less than $500:Ship via any mail carrier. Fully insure the shipment and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
- More than $500:Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail, insure for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. (FedEx and UPS will not insure shipments over $500.) B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.
Terms of Refund
Regarding the terms of refund please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at (305) 375-9130 / 786-589-3076 if you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy.
Pricing or Product Errors
Although BOSJewelers.com site is constantly updated for accuracy purposes, some unintentional errors or discrepancies may occur, in which case we will inform you immediately.
Once the package has been received and accepted the refund process will begin. The item will be inspected by one of our Graduate Gemologists to confirm that the original item has been returned and that it is in acceptable condition. Refund process requires 2-4 business days for inspection and return.
Important: If the item returned has been engraved, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted for return.